Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Peace in Hectic

I was in KL last weekend. It's 40 plus degrees hot and i have no air-conditioning system in my ride. Imagine how sweat and smelly I was. During the moment, i was hoping or wishing for nice breeze blowing but there isn't any! Me and my girlfriend decided to go to Titiwangsa Lake Park and it was not a bad idea.
My girlfriend told me about her boat-paddling experience in Taiping Lake Park and I got excited because I never thought about boat-paddling.
With capital of MYR3, we managed to get a paddling-boat without waiting or queuing! With cold and good smell of breeze and dried my sweat at the same time, excitedly hopped on into the boat carefully. Well, i might fall into the lake! Ngeee... :p

Well, let me share some pictures.



Me and Saeda


(We called it Air Pancut ikot angin)LOL


Can see KLCC from here!


Snap some for memory :)


Hah! Got my picture edited!

1 comment:

kyra de lola said...

i love to see both of u. so sweet..
but what happen babe??
bukan nk busy body..
but i saw both of u not as usual.
miss to see the "sweeteness". ;)
jgn ambik hati tao.